« For variety, use Olymel ham instead of salami. »
Kids adore it, as well as adults looking for a quick solution to satisfy their cravings. With those timeless classic, you'll brighten up lunchtimes and snack times!
- 200 g Olymel salami, cut into thick slices and then diced
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 8 white mushrooms, quartered
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) parmesan, grated
- ¼ cup (60 ml) milk
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) dried thyme
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- In a 25-cm ovenproof pan, sauté mushrooms and red pepper in olive oil over medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Add garlic and salami and cook for one minute more, stirring. Remove from heat. Spread mixture evenly in pan and sprinkle with green onions, thyme, chives and parsley.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and combine with parmesan, milk, baking power, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into pan. Place in oven preheated to 350°F (180°C) and cook for 35 to 40 minutes, or until frittata is puffed and golden.
- Place pan on a rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Run a spatula around edge and bottom of pan. Turn frittata from pan onto a serving plate and slice like a pizza.