- 75 g old fashioned smoked chicken breast, shaved
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ cup (125 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) lime zest
- 2 sheets rice paper
- ½ cup (125 ml) cooked rice
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, cut into long julienne
- 1 carrot, cut into long julienne
- Chop 6 mint leaves and place into a bowl.
- Add yogurt and lime zest and mix well.
- Dip 1 sheet of rice paper into a bowl of warm water just long enough to soften, and place flat on a work surface. Place half the rice in the middle of the sheet and shape it into a log.
- Place half the smoked chicken alongside the rice log, then half the cucumber and carrot sticks.
- Add a dollop of mint yogurt and roll up 2/3 of the way closing in the sides as you roll.
- Top roll with 2 mint leaves in a line and finish rolling then press lightly so it all sticks together.
- The mint leaves will show through the transparent rice sheet.
- Proceed similarly with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the remaining dressing in a sealable container.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.
- Serve the sauce as a dip for the rolls.