- 350 g chipotle roast turkey, sliced thin
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen corn niblets, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (250 ml) cooked black beans
- 1 red tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, cut into rings
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped fine
- 1 lime, juice only
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- 1 handful cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 4 ancient grain tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Place niblets, beans, tomato, green onions and hot pepper in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, oil and cilantro leaves and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place tortillas on a work surface and arrange chipotle turkey slices on top.
- Add the salsa, then the avocado slices, then roll up each tortilla taking care to tuck in both ends.
- Serve immediately, accompanied by ramekins of sour cream.