For a quick and super easy appetizer, make these croutons with pork smoked meat, grapes and brie! You won't believe how incredibly delicious they are.
- 8 thin slices Old fashioned smoked ham, about 150 g
- 4 slices multi-grain or whole wheat bread, toasted
- 12 red or green grapes, cut in half
- 150 g brie cheese, sliced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Brush the slices of bread with the olive oil or melted butter.
- Place the bread slices with the buttered side facing down on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place smoked ham slices on bread, add grapes and cover with cheese. Add pepper to taste.
- Cook in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread is crunchy.