- 300 g old fashioned smoked turkey breast, shaved
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 can (540 ml) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, cut into rings
- 3-4 radishes, sliced
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- Salt and pepper
- Pour the olive oil and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor, add half the white beans and the pressed garlic and pulse until the mixture has a coarse mealy texture.
- Add remaining white beans and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, add salt and pepper, lemon zest and the green onion and mix well.
- Place the 4 slices of toast on a work surface, spread generously with the purée and cover with radish slices, reserving a few for decoration.
- Arrange shaved turkey over top and garnish with remaining radish.
- Serve immediately.