Turkey Bagel with Radish, Lemon and Chive Salad
- 1 package (150 g) Smart and Natural shaved turkey breast
- ¼ (60 ml) mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, for zest and juice
- 1 bunch radish tops (red, French or multi-coloured)
- 1 bunch chives, chopped fine
- 1 bagel
- Place the mayonnaise in a bowl, add lemon zest and pepper and mix well.
- Separate the radish tops, shred and place in a salad bowl.
- Cut the radishes in thin slices and add to the tops.
- Add the chives, lemon juice and olive oil, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the bagel in 2 and toast.
- Spread each bagel half with lemon mayonnaise and place them in the centres of 2 serving plates. Arrange the shaved turkey overtop, then the radish salad, decorate with a chive stem and serve immediately.