- 300 g honey Dijon turkey breast, shaved
- 1 cup (250 ml) cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) dried cranberries, chopped
- 4 fresh sage leaves, cut into fine strips
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) lemon zest
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, cranberries, sage and lemon zest in a bowl and beat until mixture has a creamy texture.
- Place tortillas flat on a work surface and spread generously with the cranberry mixture.
- Arrange shaved turkey breast on the 4 breads and roll, taking care to close one end.
- Serve immediately.