Turkey Honey Dijon on Toast
- 300 g smoked meat style smoked turkey breast, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon juice
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 4 slices honey oat bread, toasted
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) Dijonnaise dressing
- 1 container alfalfa sprouts
- 3 radishes, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Place the honey, oil, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk into a vinaigrette.
- Spread the bread slices with the Dijonnaise dressing and arrange the smoked meat style smoked turkey breast slices on top.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts and radish slices and drizzle the vinaigrette over generously. Serve immediately.