Philly Style Bologna
- 175 g sliced bologna, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8-10 Paris mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ cup (375 ml) iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 5 slices Swiss cheese, cut in 2
- 2 poppy panini breads, opened and toasted
- Oil for cooking
- Pour a bit of oil on a large non-stick pan and cook the onion over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and bologna and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and sriracha sauce, mix well, remove from heat, add the shredded lettuce and give a quick toss.
- Divide the mixture in 2, cover with cheese slices and place under the broiler just until cheese melts without browning.
- Place on the breads and serve immediately.