- 5 slices of bacon
- 2 slices extra-old cheddar
- 2 tbsp. piccalilli (homemade or store bought)
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 curly lettuce leaf
- 2 slices crusty white bread, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bacon slices on a baking sheet, bake 15 minutes or until bacon starts to get crispy around the edges. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.
- Spread both slices of bread with the piccalilli, top with hot bacon, then the cheese, then the tomato slices and finish with the lettuce.
- Close the sandwich, cut in 2 and serve immediately.