Turkey Tortilla Sushi
- 12 smart and natural slices of shaved cooked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) herb cream cheese
- 6 spinach wheat tortillas
- 2 cups (500 ml) grated cheese (to taste)
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 1 cup (250 ml) ranch dressing
- Place 3 tortillas on a work surface and spread with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the entire tortilla surface, cover with 2 slices of turkey, then place a small mound of julienned carrots in the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas around the carrots sushi-style. Repeat the process with the 3 other tortillas and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll into 5 segments, like sushi, place on a serving platter and serve accompanied by a bowl of ranch dressing.