Fried Chicken Tacos
- 8 pieces fried chicken thighs
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 large very ripe avocado
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ¼ cup (310 ml) buttermilk
- ½ lime, for zest and juice
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 4 curly lettuce leaves
- Cilantro leaves, to taste
- Cook the fried chicken thighs as indicated on the package.
- Place the avocado, garlic, buttermilk and lime juice in a food processor and pulse until smooth and even-textured.
- Transfer dressing into a bowl, add lime zest and herbs, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in oven until ready to serve.
- Serve the tortillas with the fried chicken and buttermilk avocado dressing accompanied by lettuce and fresh cilantro.