- 2 packages (175 g) old fashioned smoked ham
- 4 slices salami
- 2 large dill pickles, cut into rounds
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) honey mustard
- 1 cup (250 ml) coleslaw (homemade or store bought)
- 8 pimento-stuffed olives, pierced with a toothpick
- 8 mini brioches, cut in 2
- Separate the old fashioned smoked ham into 8 parts and cut salami slices into 4.
- Place the bottoms of the mini brioches on a work surface and spread with honey mustard.
- Arrange the old fashioned smoked ham over top, then the salami, garnish with pickle slices and coleslaw, close the sandwiches and pierce with an olive on a toothpick. Serve immediately.