- 300 g chipotle turkey breast, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 ml) niblets corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1-2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 5-6 drops chipotle Tabasco sauce
- Fresh cilantro, stems removed (to taste)
- 4 sesame bagels, cut in 2
- ½ cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 4 leaves curly lettuce
- Place turkey and avocado in a salad bowl and sprinkle with lime juice and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add the corn, celery, pepper, green onion and the Tabasco. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread the base of each bagel with the sour cream and cover with lettuce leaves.
- Arrange the turkey salad on top, garnish with a few spoons of sour cream and finish with the cilantro leaves.
- Close the sandwiches and place in sealable containers. Keep refrigerated.