« Everything you love about everything you love. Suddenly you're craving Tuesday nights. »
For this ham dish, you'll need two beers: one for the ham while it's cooking and the other for you while you're cooking the ham!
- 1 whole Picnic Ham, 2.8 kg
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 1 341 mL(1 1/3 cup) bottle of beer, your choice
- 250 mL( 1 cup) of chicken stock
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of marinade spices
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place ham in a large ovenproof dish and add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook in the oven for 3 hours or until meat is tender, basting frequently. Remove cover for last 20 minutes of cooking time.