Ham and corn tartare
- 250 g of smoked ham, finely diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of sour cream or yogurt
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) of chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 French gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) of kernel corn
- In a bowl, mix thoroughly the mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, olive oil, and lemon zest and juice.
- Stir in the ham, pepper, green onions, gherkins and corn. Add pepper to taste and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, croutons or crackers.