- 12 slices bologna
- 3-4 mozzarella cheese strings
- 24 slices of black olive
- 6 English muffins, split
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 12 English muffin halves on two baking sheets and top with bologna slices.
- Cut cheese strings lengthwise in two and tease them apart.
- Top each muffin with cheese strings spacing and criss-crossing them to form bandages.
- Place 2 olive slices on each muffin to make the eyes.
- Bake 8 minutes until cheese is just melted without browning.
- Serve immediately.