- 450 g Flamingo turkey breast
- ½ 450 g package mild Italian sausages (3)
- 1 small onion, chopped in large pieces
- ½ red pepper, chopped in large pieces
- ½ green pepper, chopped in large pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tbsp. fresh chopped basil, or dried
- ½ tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary, or dried
- ¾ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. Fresh or dried thyme
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cut turkey breast into large 2.5 cm cubes and transfer to a bowl.
- To the turkey add the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and herbs. Mix well.
- Let marinate in the fridge for 60 minutes.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes so they don't burn on the grill.
- Cut each sausage into 6 pieces.
- Build each kebab alternating pieces of turkey and sausage with the vegetables.
- Preheat grill to maximum or the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grill the brochettes on the BBQ turning occasionally or bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cook the brochettes until turkey cubes reach an internal temperature of 175°F (80°C).