« Ideal when inviting family and friends at your table to share a delicious meal. »
Add some sunshine and a whole lot of flavour to your Monday night dinner. Try tossing linguini with grilled vegetables and Spicy Italian sausages.
- 1 package (450g) Olymel Amoré Spicy Italian Sausages
- 3 cups linguini, cooked “al dente”
- ½ red bell pepper, cut in strips
- ½ zucchini, cut on a slant
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 9 cherry tomatoes, cut in two
- ½ cup arugula
- Sausages Cook sausages following instructions on packaging before grilling them. Keep warm.
- Grilled Vegetables In a bowl, combine zucchini, bell pepper and eggplant with 2 tbsp. olive oil, season and then grill vegetables on barbecue, cutting them in fine strips.
- In saucepan, heat up remaining olive oil and add cooked linguini, tomatoes and vegetables. Set on three plates, garnishing each plate with two grilled sausages and equal quantities of arugula.