Spinach Bagel Crisps
- 4 slices honey-smoked ham
- 1 plain bagel
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) cream cheese
- ¾ cup (180 ml) grated Emmenthal
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the bagel in 2, spread both halves with cream cheese and place on a baking sheet.
- Mix the grated cheese with the julienned dried tomatoes and pepper generously.
- Place 1 handful spinach on each bagel half, add the honey-smoked ham slices, then top with the cheese-tomato mixture.
- Bake until the cheese is just melted.
- Serve hot.