Crafty Morning Sandwich
- 6 slices Smart and Natural white ham cooked ham
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Softened butter
- English muffins
- Several days in advance, brush 6 small ramekins with a thin coat of butter and break 1 egg into each ramekin. Salt and pepper and beat lightly.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Butter the insides of the English muffins and cut the slices of Smart and Natural cooked ham in 2.
- Top the muffins with the eggs, ham and cheese, close the sandwiches and place in a sealable container in the freezer.
- When ready to serve, wrap each muffin sandwich in paper towels and cook, 2 at a time, in the microwave for 3 minutes. Unplug the microwave, tie up the cord and let the movers take it away…