Cuban-Style Mini Sandwiches
- 175 g traditional cooked ham, sliced thin
- 1 package (175 g) old fashioned smoked ham
- ½ cup (125 ml) Dijonnaise dressing
- 20 slices dill pickle
- 5 slices Swiss cheese
- 10 sesame mini-buns (square)
- Melted butter
- Open the sesame mini-buns along the side and spread the insides with Dijonnaise dressing.
- Arrange the traditional cooked ham, old fashioned smoked ham, pickles and cheese slices inside and close, brushing the outsides of the buns with the melted butter.
- Place half the sandwiches in a panini press and cook until cheese is melted. Keep warm. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.