- 300 g smoked turkey breast
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) vegetables, shredded or diced (celery, carrot, radish, peppers, green onion, frozen peas, etc.)
- 1 red apple, diced
- 1/3 cup (125 ml) Italian dressing
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Grated or sliced cheddar, to taste
- 4 submarine rolls
- Place vegetables and apple dice in a bowl, dress with vinaigrette and mix well.
- Open up sub rolls and place vegetable mixture on each base.
- Cover with turkey breast slices, then the cheese, and top with shredded lettuce.
- Close the submarines and serve immediately.