- 300 g Black Forest Ham, sliced thin
- 4 sprouted wheat tortillas
- ½ cup (125 ml) apple sauce
- 1 pear, sliced
- 200 g Gré des Champs cheese, grated
- Place the tortillas on a work surface and cover with the ham slices.
- Spread a thin layer of apple sauce over top, place a row of pear slices in the centre of each tortilla and cover with the grated Gré des Champs.
- Roll up the tortillas taking care to tuck in the 2 ends, cut in 2 and keep refrigerated in a sealable container. Serve with a nice bottle of sparkling apple must.