- 1 mixed package (2 X 150 g) old-fashioned smoked ham and roast turkey
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 4 slices Gruyère cheese (about 100 g)
- 4 slices dill pickle
- 4 leaves Boston lettuce
- 2 whole wheat Kaiser rolls
- Place mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl, mix well and spread on both faces of each roll.
- Cover with lettuce leaves and arrange cold cuts on top.
- Add sliced cheese, bacon and pickles and close to make sandwiches. Serve immediately.