Indian Mock Chicken and Mango on Naan
- 150 g mock chicken, cut into sticks
- ½ cup (125 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) curry powder
- ½ lime, for zest and juice
- 2 roasted onion naan breads
- ½ mango, cut into strips
- 1 handful chopped fresh herbs(mint, basil, cilantro, etc.)
- Salt and pepper
- Place the yogurt, sriracha sauce, curry powder and the juice and zest of lime in a bowl, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Warm up naan bread as indicated on the package.
- Spread the warm bread with the yogurt dressing, add mock chicken sticks and mango strips, garnish with the herbs and serve immediately.