These mini peppers have a sweet and sunny flavour that really comes out when stuffed with pepperoni. Before you know it, they'll be a happy memory!
- 150 g Olymel Amoré pepperoni cut into small cubes
- 12 mini sweet peppers
- 170 ml marinara sauce
- 200 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 75 g grated or shaved parmesan cheese
- 15 ml olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) finely chopped basil or 1 tsp. dried
- 7 ml (1 tsp.) dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut mini-peppers in two lengthwise. Toss in a bowl with olive oil, oregano and a bit of salt and pepper, and transfer to a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl combine the pepperoni, cheeses and basil.
- Stuff each pepper shell with 1 tsp. marinara sauce and the pepperoni-cheese mix. Bake at 375 °F (190 °C) 15 to 20 minutes.