« Perfect recipe for a happy hour with friends. »
To mark the grand opening of your new deck, why not hold a tapas night for neighbours and friends and serve these turkey and Boursin cranberry & pepper roll bites.
- 2 packages (150 g) Olymel Smart & Natural sliced cooked turkey breast
- 2 containers Boursin Cranberry & Pepper
- ½ cup arugula
- Candied cranberries for garnishing
- 1 French bread stick
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Lay a plastic food-wrap approximately 15 cm long on countertop; place four slices of cooked turkey on wrap, making sure to overlap them. Soften half a container of Boursin cheese in a bowl with a fork, spread a bit of cheese lengthwise on center of turkey slices. Top with a few arugula leaves and finish with remaining cheese.
- Roll turkey inside plastic wrap and fold edges. Tighten roll using more plastic wrap.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make three more rolls. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Remove plastic wrap and cut each roll into six slices with a warm knife.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
- Cut bread stick into 24 slices, thoroughly coat them with olive oil and cook in oven until slightly browned. Let cool.
- Place one slice of turkey roll on each crouton and top with candied cranberries.