Mock Chicken & Brie Club
- 150 g mock chicken, sliced thin
- ½ cup (125 ml) mayonnaise (home-made or store bought)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) fresh herbs, chopped,
- 2 small handfuls mesclun lettuce
- 6 slices Brie cheese (about 3/8 in./1 cm thick)
- 1 pear, sliced
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 2 slices brown bread, toasted
- Place the mayonnaise, lemon zest and herbs in a bowl, add pepper, mix well and spread on 2 of the slices of white bread.
- Top with the mesclun, then the mock chicken, top with the brown bread and the pear slices, then the Brie cheese slices.
- Spread the remaining white bread slices with lemon mayonnaise and close the sandwich. Insert toothpicks in the four corners and cut sandwich into quarters. Serve immediately.