« A children favorite. »
Here's a macaroni and cheese with ham recipe that's sure to be a winner at the Mac & Cheese Festival! And, yes, there is actually a Mac & Cheese Festival!
- 350 g Olymel sliced ham
- 100 g Olymel diced ham
- 350 g macaroni and cheese, cooked and chilled
- 120 g panko-style breadcrumbs
- 45 ml olive oil
- Brush muffin tin with olive oil. Press ham slices into bottom of tin to form shells.
- Mix sliced ham with macaroni and cheese. Fill ham shells with mixture and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place in the oven at 375°F (190°C) for about 20 minutes till topping is nice and hot.