Bologna Burger with Grilled Pineapple
- 4 slices bologna (about 3/8 in./1 cm thick)
- 4 slices pineapple (canned)
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) pineapple chutney (store bought)
- 4 country-style hamburger rolls
- Softened butter
- Grill the bologna and pineapple slices over the coals until nicely browned on both sides.
- Brush the hamburger rolls with a thin layer of butter and toast over the coals.
- Place 1 spoon of chutney on each base, top with the grilled bologna and pineapple, close the burgers and serve immediately.