- 250 g black forest smoked turkey breast
- ¼ cup (60 ml) peanut butter
- ¼ cup (60 ml) hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup (60 ml) coconut milk or water
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) grated ginger
- 2 peaches, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded lettuce (curly, iceberg, etc.)
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) roasted peanuts, crushed
- 4 sheets rice paper
- 16 cilantro leaves
- Place peanut butter, hoisin sauce and coconut milk in a bowl and mix until evenly textured. Set aside.
- Dip 1 sheet of rice paper quickly into a bowl of lukewarm water just to soften it and place flat on a work surface.
- Place one quarter of the shaved turkey in the centre of the sheet to form a sausage shape.
- Place one quarter of the peach slices alongside the turkey, top with shredded lettuce and a spoonful of crushed peanuts.
- Roll up sheet tucking in ends 2/3 of the way, place 4 cilantro leaves in a row on top and finish rolling to make everything stick together. Cilantro will be visible through the rice paper.
- Cut each roll in two and keep in a sealable container until ready to serve.
- Place roll halves on a serving platter, pour hoisin-peanut dipping sauce into a ramekin and serve immediately.