- 300 g smoked chicken breast, shaved
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small mango, diced
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sunflower oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) baby spinach
- 4 slices sunflower seed & oatmeal bread, lightly toasted
- Basil leaves, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Place the pepper, garlic, onion and mango in a bowl, pour in the oil and vinegar, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Top the bread slices with the spinach.
- Arrange the smoked chicken breast over the spinach and garnish with the salsa.
- Decorate with a few basil leaves and serve immediately.