- 150 g shaved pork smoked meat
- 4 slices salami
- ½ cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) old-fashioned mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 2 slices dill pickle
- Pickled peppers, to taste
- 2 poppy seed bagels, cut in two and toasted
- Place the sour cream, mustard and garlic in a bowl, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Arrange pork smoked meat and salami on each base, brush with sour cream mix, garnish with pickle and pepper slices and close the bagels.
- Serve immediately, accompanied with the remaining garlic cream cheese.