After years of research and scientific studies, we conclude that pizza topped with salami, pepperoni and Italian sausage would really appeal to meat lovers. You think?
- 125 g Olymel pepperoni
- 125 g Olymel salami
- 125 g Italian sausages of your choice
- 350 g pizza dough
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 650 g grated three-cheese pizza mix
- 325 ml tomato sauce
- 250 ml (1 cup) tepid water (not too hot)
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) instant yeast
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) sugar
- 500 ml (2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) salt
- Mix water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Mix flour and salt in a big bowl. Form a well and gradually add yeast mixture until you have a smooth ball of dough.
- Remove dough from bowl and knead on a surface dusted with flour for 5 minutes, adding more flour as needed to avoid sticking. Place in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean, damp cloth. Let dough rise in a warm, dark place for about 30 minutes.
- Cook sausages and slice.
- Divide dough into four equal pieces. On a work surface dusted with flour, roll dough out by hand, leaving an edge all around. Place on pizza pans dusted with flour.
- Brush each circle of dough with ½ tablespoon olive oil. Top with tomato sauce, three meats and cheese mix.
- Let rise on top of hot stove for 15 minutes. Bake in 400° F. (200° C.) oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until dough has browned nicely and cheese is melted.