Breaded Chicken Wrap Your Way
- 1 package breaded chicken fingers
- 1 package bacon
- ¾ cup (180 ml) mayonnaise
- ½ cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 2 tbsp.(30 ml) honey
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp.(30 ml) chopped chives
- ½ iceberg lettuce, divided into chunks
- 1-2 tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ancient grain flatbreads
- Cook chicken strips as per instructions on the package.
- Place bacon slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- In a bowl place mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, mustard and chives, add salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
- Place chicken strips, bacon, flat breads, tomatoes, lettuce and the honey dressing on serving plates or in bowls and place in centre of the table.
- Everyone wraps his or her wrap their way!