« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps. »
1, 2, 3 and you're done! This tri-colour pasta made with three vegetables and ham is ready in three easy steps. And it makes for one happy family!
- 300 g Olymel ham, cut into wide strips
- 4 cups three-colour vegetable pasta, cooked “al dente”
- 6 stalks asparagus, blanched and cut in half
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large Italian tomato, cut into half slices
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 45 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flat parsley, chopped
- 8 leaves fresh basil, slivered (optional)
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil over high heat in a big pan, add onion and cook, stirring, for two minutes. Add red pepper and garlic and cook for two minutes longer.
- Add asparagus, ham and pasta and cook for one minute longer.
- Garnish with herbs, check seasoning and serve immediately.