- 300 g mock chicken, sliced thin
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated carrot
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) chopped parsley
- ¾ cup (180 ml) Thousand Island dressing, or to taste
- 4 whole wheat pita breads, cut in 2
- 1 large red tomato, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Place lettuce, carrot, chives and parsley in a bowl, drizzle over Thousand Island dressing and mix well.
- Open up the pita halves and stuff with half of the mixture.
- Add the mock chicken, tomato cubes and avocado and top with remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately.