Mock Chicken Mango Summer Rolls
- 16 slices mock chicken
- 8 sheets rice paper
- 8 curly lettuce leaves
- 1 mango, cut into sticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into sticks
- ½ cup (125 ml) mango chutney
- 24 Thai basil leaves (or regular)
- Dip 1 sheet of rice paper quickly into a bowl of lukewarm water, just long enough to soften, and place flat on a work surface.
- Cover with 1 sheet of lettuce and 2 slices of mock chicken.
- Place several mango and cucumber sticks on the mock chicken and top with about a tablespoon of chutney.
- Roll up the rice paper around the fillings 2/3 of the way, tucking in the ends as you go.
- Place 3 Thai basil leaves in a row end to end on the rice paper and roll up, pressing down on them gently. You should be able to see the basil through the wrapper.
- Place the rolls in a sealable container under a damp cloth and keep refrigerated.
- Stored this way the rolls will keep for 24 hours.