- 1 package (150 g), Smart and Natural shaved turkey breast
- 1 quarter cantaloupe, cut in 2
- 1 kiwi, peeled and quartered
- 1 orange, broken into 8 segments
- Strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries, to taste
- 1 cup (250 ml) cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) honey, or more
- ¼ cup (60 ml) slivered almonds, toasted
- 6 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 6 bread sticks
- Cut the cantaloupe quarter crosswise to form 2 triangular pieces.
- Place 1 piece on each plate.
- Arrange fruit artfully around the cantaloupe pieces.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place ½ cup of cottage cheese on each piece of cantaloupe, drizzle over with honey, and top with almond slivers and mint.
- Roll up turkey slices on the bread sticks and arrange on the plates.
- Serve immediately.