- 1 package (150 g) old fashioned smoked chicken breast
- 4 sheets rice paper
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 celery stalk, julienned
- 1 yellow beet, julienned
- 4-5 Napa cabbage leaves, shredded
- 8 large mint leaves
- Nuoc mam dipping sauce (homemade or store bought)
- Dip 1 sheet of rice paper quickly into a bowl of lukewarm water, just long enough to soften it, and then place flat on a work surface.
- Place a quarter of the shaved chicken in the centre of the rice paper and shape it into a small sausage.
- Place one quarter of the vegetables on top of the chicken, except the mint leaves.
- Roll up the rice paper around the filling about 2/3 of the way, taking care to tuck in the ends.
- Place 2 mint leaves on the wrapper end to end and roll, pressing gently to make the it adhere to itself. The mint leaves should appear through the transparent wrapper.
- Cut the rolls in 2 and serve immediately with the nuoc mam sauce for dipping.