- 150 g smoked meat style smoked turkey breast, sliced thin
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen peas
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- 6-8 whole almonds
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Place the peas, spinach, olive oil, almonds, lemon juice and sour cream in a food processor and pulse until mixture is even textured.
- Add salt and pepper and chives and mix well.
- Cut the croissants in 2 and spread the bases with the pea mixture.
- Top with the turkey slices and close the sandwiches.
- Wrap each croissant in plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.