Spinach,Black Forest Ham, Red Grapes and Goat Cheese Salad
« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
Put some pizazz into your daily cooking! Try adding grapes, goat cheese and especially ham to your spinach salad.
- 150 g sliced Olymel Smart & Natural Black Forest Smoked Ham, cut in a julienne
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chive, finely minced
- 8 cups small spinach leaves
- 2 cups red grapes, cut in two
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ½ cup creamy goat cheese, in crumbs
- Toasted bread croutons
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- In leakproof container, place oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and chive. Season to taste. Close cover and shake vigorously. Set vinaigrette aside.
- Place equal amounts of spinach leaves, Black Forest ham, grapes, almonds and goat cheese in four bowls.
- Just before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad. Serve with croutons.