« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps. »
These cucumber logs with ham are so cute a person can't decide whether to take their photo from multiple angles or eat them. So we suggest doing both, but in the proper order.
- 150 g Olymel Smart & Natural Black Forest smoked ham
- 250 g goat or cream cheese
- 2 English cucumbers
- ½ bunch of chive
- 1 tbsp. minced fine herbs of your choice
- ¼ red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ green bell pepper, finely diced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Create grooves on the whole length of each cucumber and cut each cucumber into 12 logs approximately 2.5 cm in length (24 in total). Scoop out the inside of each log with a vegetable scoop or the tip of a small knife.
- In a bowl, combine cheese, minced fine herbs and chive, making sure to set aside 24 small chive stems for garnish, add pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Stuff each log with cheese mix, top with ham and garnish with mixed diced bell pepper and chive stem.
Marc Laroche, Corporate Chef, Olymel