- 2 slices of smoked turkey breast
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 6 1-inch (2.5 cm) bread cubes with crust (your choice of bread)
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Wooden skewers
- Cut bacon into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
- Place lettuce leaves one on top of the other and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) squares.
- Skewer 1 bread cube per kebab and slide to the end.
- Stack a few lettuce squares, skewer and slide down and snug up against bread.
- Cut turkey slices in 2 lengthwise, fold over and skewer each slice sliding it against the lettuce. Repeat with another slice of turkey.
- Skewer 1 cherry tomato and several pieces of bacon, stacked.
- Skewer another bread cube and repeat the entire sequence in the same order (or the opposite) finishing with a bread cube.
- Place kebabs in an airtight container with a small cup of mayonnaise and keep refrigerated.