Home Made Pizza Pockets
- 6 slices pepperoni, cut into strips
- 4 large dried-tomato wheat tortillas
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) pizza sauce
- 6 Paris mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- ½ bell pepper (green, red, yellow), diced
- ½ cup (125 ml) grated mozzarella
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place 2 tortillas on a work surface and spread the centres with pizza sauce.
- Top with half the mushrooms, peppers and mozzarella and fold in the sides to form a pocket.
- Place the pockets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the tops of the pockets with melted butter and bake 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.