- 75 g mock chicken, sliced thin
- 1 regular tortilla
- 1 slice crispy bacon, crumbled
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) Caesar salad dressing (store bought)
- 1 anchovy fillet, cut into strips
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- Place the tortilla on a work surface and press the lettuce leaf down flat on it.
- Cover with mock chicken slices, then spread these with Caesar salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and anchovy strips and roll the tortilla taking care to tuck in one end.
- Wrap in a square of waxed paper and keep refrigerated.