Spicy Boursin and Turkey Salsa Bites
- 1 slice chipotle turkey (about 100 g)
- ½ package hot pepper Boursin cheese
- ½ cup (125 m) yellow pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup (125 ml) green pepper, finely diced
- ½ jalapeño pepper, chopped fine
- 2 green onions, chopped into rounds
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) lime juice
- 1-2 drops chipotle Tabasco
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped into fine slivers
- 24 crispy mini-cups
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the chipotle turkey breast into fine dice and place in a deep bowl.
- Add the sweet and hot peppers, green onion, lime juice, Tabasco, olive oil and salt and pepper, add half the cilantro and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes then mix again.
- Transfer the salsa into a strainer and let drain while you prepare the mini-cups.
- Place 1 tsp. of hot pepper Boursin in the bottom of each cup. Divide the salsa between the mini-cups, crumble the remaining Boursin cheese and sprinkle over the cups.
- Garnish with the remaining cilantro and place on a serving tray.
- Serve immediately.