It's tricky to please every kid at a birthday party. With these pepperoni mini-sandwiches, they'll all be in pepperoni heaven!
- 350 g Olymel Amoré pepperoni
- 12 mini hamburger buns
- 100 g sliced mozzarella cheese
- 100 g sliced provolone cheese
- 200 ml marinara sauce
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 12 fresh basil leaves, shredded with scissors
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F. (205° C .)
- Cut buns in half and brush outside with olive oil. Place on baking sheet. Top buns with tomato sauce, pepperoni, basil and green pepper. Arrange cheese slices on top.
- Bake until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.