Mock Chicken Ricotta and Green Olive Toast
- 150 g mock chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 round loaf of multi-grain bread
- ½ cup (125 ml) ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped chives
- 5-6 pimento-stuffed green olives, cut in 2
- 5 yellow cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Micro-sprouts, to taste
- Separate the round bread loaf in 2 and place the halves side by side on a work surface.
- Fold the slices of mock chicken and arrange on the breads.
- Mix the cottage cheese with the chives, add pepper and spread each open faced bread with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with olives, tomato quarters and micro-sprouts, add pepper and serve immediately.